Nemo underwater breathing device with backpack
Are you a passionate metal detector seeker?
Then you absolutely must discover the Nemo underwater breathing device, an innovative solution that will change the way you explore the underwater world. Thanks to this air breathing device, you will have the freedom to immerse yourself in your underwater research without the weight of traditional cylinders and without patents.
Nemo is able to supply air to 1 diver up to a maximum depth of 3 meters.
With the Nemo battery-powered underwater breathing device, you will be able to live an unparalleled diving experience, reaching points on the seabed that are impossible to brush off in apnea:
this will greatly increase your chances of finding valuable and extremely interesting lost objects.
Nemo's reliability guarantees you a safe and pleasant dive, leaving you free to concentrate on your searches without worries.
Buy the Nemo underwater breathing device now and make your underwater searches even more exciting and effective!
Nemo is completely state-of-the-art assembled in the USA, so whether you're an expert marine explorer, poolside parent, treasure hunter, or just a boat owner, Nemo is for you.
- Main Pump Gear
- Flotation Tube
- Air hose with Snorkel Mouthpiece
- Dive Flag
- Smart Reg
- Rechargeable Battery with Charger (Spare batteries available, with chargers included)
- User Manual
Who can use Nemo?
Nemo uses powerful magnets, which can interfere with Pacemakers or Medical Implants.
It is recommended that people carrying Pacemakers or Medical Implants generally do not use Nemo for any reason, and to stay at a minimum distance of 1 meter from the device.
Before using Nemo ALL users must:
- Read and understand the supplied Manual
- Complete the "Nemo Fitness to Dive" Evaluation Procedure
- Complete the Nemo Online Diving Training Course
To use Nemo ALL users must be able to:
- Swim 180 meters without stopping, without time limit
- Be able to stay afloat for 10 minutes continuously
- Users must be at least 8 years old to use Nemo, but ONLY in the pool, in waters low enough to be able, if standing, to have at least their head out of the water.
- Users must be at least 10 years old to immerse themselves in waters other than those of the pool.
- Minor users must ALWAYS be under the supervision of a parent or janitor.
- Surface Air Diving System
- For dive up to 3 mt.
- News for the Summer
- Battery Run Time
- Approximately from 60 to 90 minutes (Battery life time is dependent on the user. This value should be used for reference only.)
- Maximum Dive Depth
- 10 feet / 3 meters
- Intended Sea States
- WMO Sea State Code 0, 1, 2
- Total Weight
- 10.3 lb / 4.7 kg
- Maximum Dimensions (Everything installed)
- 22 x 18 x 22.25 in. / 55.9 x 45.8 x 56.5 cm
- Main Body Dimensions
- 11 x 7.75 x 6.5 in. / 28.0 x 19.7 x 16.5 cm
- Air Flow Rate
- 1.8 CFM @ 4.5 PSI - 3.0 CFM @ 2.25 PSI
- Battery Type
- Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage
- 14.4 V
- Battery Capacity
- 72 Wh
- Battery Charge Time
- 3 hours
- Battery Charger Input Voltage
- 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Compressor Type
- Oil-less Brush-less DC Diaphragm Pump
- Heat Management
- Water-cooled (must be in water while running)
- Safety Protection
- Over-current, Over-temperature, Under-voltage, Reverse Air Flow
- User Feedback
- Battery Level Gauge, Low Battery Behavior
- Dive Flag Options
- Red-and-White, Alpha
- Gas Type
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Compliance
- FCC 47 CFR Part 15B:2017 - ISED ICES-003: Issue 06 (2016) - EN 55032:2015 - EN 55024:2010/A1:2015
Request info about this product