Over Under Shaft
Anderson Shafts, the prestigious Canadian brand has always been at the apex in the production of cutting-edge rods for metal detectors.
The Over Under shaft is made of very strong carbon fiber and high quality aluminum, they are the ideal choice to make your metal detector Excalibur lighter , agile and productive .
Their rigid mechanics reduces false signals , improves brushing quality and significantly reduces muscle fatigue .
- For Minelab Excalibur (Excalibur 2)
- Length 92 cm.
- In carbon fiber
The Expert Comment
What are the advantages of the Anderson Over Under Auction?
- Its clever design allows you to hook the control box of Minelab Excalibur under the shaft, better distributing the weight of the entire metal detector.
- Made of high quality carbon fiber , the Anderson Over Under shaft will make your detector lighter and productive .
- Thanks to its straight shape, the Over Under shaft improves the action of brushed and reduces friction hydrodynamic in the water.
- Carbon Fiber
- For Minelab Excalibur, Excalibur 2
- Length 91.44 cm.