Detectorshop Academy - Beach and Shoreline Search
The Detectorshop Academy is born: the first training school reserved for metal detector enthusiasts.
After the great success of the first session held at Villa Caprile in Pesaro, this time the event will take place in Cesenatico on October 7, 2023.
It will be a special edition: in addition to the classroom lesson where the theoretical, technical, and technological basics of metal detecting will be taught, including more advanced concepts, it will include a practical part dedicated to beach and shoreline searching, to be carried out in the picturesque setting of Cesenatico's beaches.
The course, organized by the Detectorshop staff, will take place upon reaching a minimum of 15 registrations.
Who is the course recommended for?
The course is recommended for both beginners and experienced metal detectorists who want to master the technical fundamentals of metal detecting and refine their knowledge of beach searching.
The Detectorshop Academy is reserved for a limited number of enthusiasts who, guided by our experts Leonardo Ciocca and Luca Alpini, will have the opportunity to learn all the secrets of metal detecting, especially on the beach and shoreline!
Don't have a metal detector? Don't worry, we'll provide it for you!
Program of the day
- 09:00 am Accreditation and meeting in the classroom
- 09:30 am Beginning of the lesson
- 01.00 pm End of the theoretical lesson
- 01.15 pm Lunch included in the price in Cesenatico
- 02:30 pm Beginning of the practical lesson
- 06:00 pm End of the day, presentation of certificates of participation and greetings
What does the course include?
The day includes:
- Welcome pack
- Theoretical lesson by Leonardo Ciocca
- Lunch in Cesenatico
- Practical lesson by Leonardo Ciocca and Luca Alpini
- Participation certificate
What topics will we cover?
From equipment selection to understanding signal characteristics, the topics covered will also include:
- Structure of metal detectors
- Theory and operational technologies of metal detecting
- General search techniques
- Special search techniques on sand and shoreline
- Metal detector configuration
- Tips and secrets about beach and shoreline searching
- And much more!
The second part of the Detectorshop Academy involves the practical aspect. This is the part of the course where you can ask the Detectorshop experts for all the useful advice to improve your search, especially on the beach and shoreline, and enhance your knowledge of the world of metal detecting!
Seats are limited, don't miss this fantastic experience, and learn while having fun with Detectorshop!
How to get to Cesenatico?
You can find the course location at Via dei Tigli 1 in Cesenatico (FC) - Italy
- Beach and shoreline search
- Level: Basic-Intermediate
- October, 7th 2023