Nemo underwater breathing device and Scuba metal detector
Are you an avid metal detector seeker?
Detectorshop offers the innovative Nemo underwater breathing device combined with the infallible Scuba Detector handheld metal detector, an innovative combo that will change the way you explore the underwater world.
Thanks to this air breathing device, you will have the freedom to immerse yourself in your underwater research without the weight of traditional cylinders and without patents, and together with the Scuba Detector metal detector, you will have the perfect equipment at your disposal to explore the seabed even more effectively.
Nemo is able to supply air to 1 diver up to a maximum depth of 3 meters, while Nokta Scuba Detector is a metal waterproof handheld detector based on "Pulse Induction" technology which guarantees exceptionally stable operation in salt water and in any other type of terrain, and is Waterproof up to 60 meters.
With the Nemo battery-powered scuba tank-free rebreather, you can enjoy an unparalleled diving experience, reaching points on the seabed that are impossible to brush off in apnea:
Scuba Detector given its ease of handling will allow you to move easily and maximize the findings, you will therefore be able to find extremely interesting lost objects.
The reliability of Nemo guarantees you a safe and pleasant dive, leaving you free to concentrate on your research without worries.
Buy now the Nemo underwater breathing device supplied with the Scuba Detector handheld metal detector and make your underwater searches exciting and fun!
Nemo is completely state-of-the-art assembled in the USA, so whether you're an expert marine explorer, poolside parent, treasure hunter, or just a boat owner, Nemo is for you.
Standard Equipment of NEMO
- Main Pump Gear
- Flotation Tube
- Air hose with Snorkel Mouthpiece
- Dive Flag
- Smart Reg
- Rechargeable Battery with Charger (Spare batteries available, with chargers included)
- User Manual
Standard Equipment of Scuba Detector
- System box
- Scuba coil
- Scuba coil cover
- Safety anti-lost cable
- Water use battery cap
- Land use battery cap
- USB charge cable
- User's manual
Who can use Nemo?
Nemo uses powerful magnets, which can interfere with Pacemakers or Medical Implants.
It is recommended that people carrying Pacemakers or Medical Implants generally do not use Nemo for any reason, and to stay at a minimum distance of 1 meter from the device.
Before using Nemo ALL users must:
- Read and understand the supplied Manual
- Complete the "Nemo Fitness to Dive" Evaluation Procedure
- Complete the Nemo Online Diving Training Course
To use Nemo ALL users must be able to:
- Swim 180 meters without stopping, without time limit
- Be able to stay afloat for 10 minutes continuously
- Users must be at least 8 years old to use Nemo, but ONLY in the pool, in waters low enough to be able, if standing, to have at least their head out of the water.
- Users must be at least 10 years old to immerse themselves in waters other than those of the pool.
- Minor users must ALWAYS be under the supervision of a parent or janitor.
- Kit with Scuba Detector
- For snorkelers
- For dives up to 3 meters
- Battery Run Time
- Approximately from 60 to 90 minutes (Battery life time is dependent on the user. This value should be used for reference only.)
- Maximum Dive Depth
- 10 feet / 3 meters
- Intended Sea States
- WMO Sea State Code 0, 1, 2
- Total Weight
- 10.3 lb / 4.7 kg
- Maximum Dimensions (Everything installed)
- 22 x 18 x 22.25 in. / 55.9 x 45.8 x 56.5 cm
- Main Body Dimensions
- 11 x 7.75 x 6.5 in. / 28.0 x 19.7 x 16.5 cm
- Air Flow Rate
- 1.8 CFM @ 4.5 PSI - 3.0 CFM @ 2.25 PSI
- Battery Type
- Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage
- 14.4 V
- Battery Capacity
- 72 Wh
- Battery Charge Time
- 3 hours
- Battery Charger Input Voltage
- 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Compressor Type
- Oil-less Brush-less DC Diaphragm Pump
- Heat Management
- Water-cooled (must be in water while running)
- Safety Protection
- Over-current, Over-temperature, Under-voltage, Reverse Air Flow
- User Feedback
- Battery Level Gauge, Low Battery Behavior
- Dive Flag Options
- Red-and-White, Alpha
- Gas Type
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Compliance
- FCC 47 CFR Part 15B:2017 - ISED ICES-003: Issue 06 (2016) - EN 55032:2015 - EN 55024:2010/A1:2015
Request info about this product